Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Janet Planet

Sooooooo....
Another blog from me. Why? Honestly, I am getting a bit tired of food blogging; I don't take that great of food photos (I'm working on improving!), I don't always want to blog what I eat, and I'm going back to a low carb diet, which no one wants to read about. Plusandalso, I like to talk about other things sometimes. I don't like feeling pigeon-holed into one thing, which Cooking in Cucamonga does to me. I'll still food blog, but now I can have some fun telling you all about other fun parts of my life!

My swim coach growing up used to watch some soap opera where one of the main characters was named Janet, and they called her Janet Planet; he in turn started calling me Janet Planet and Janet from another Planet. I liked it, it stuck. It's better than my other nickname, also earned during my swimming years, J-Tur the Hater. :) Which has also stuck with me. Don't ask. :)

So anyway. I'll be rambling about various things here. Teaching. Vacations. Photography. Other junk I feel the urge to type about.

No comments:

Post a Comment