Friday, January 13, 2012

A, B,...not quite to C

It's not even a month into the new year and I've pretty much already given up on Project 365. Taking a photo every day feels like a chore right now. I want to take photos because I want to, not because I feel like I have to. I have been keeping up with Photo 52: ABCs though (really, not that impressive considering we're only two weeks in lol) and am having fun thinking of ideas for each letter.

The husband helped me with A and suggested ale, which if you know me, was pretty perfect. So I pulled a bunch of bottles of ale out of the cabinet and stocked the top fridge shelf. I love buying new beers, old favorites, and regular standbys, so this is actually only a small sample of what we have on hand. :)

A is for ale final

I had several risque ideas for week 2, but wasn't sure how to pull them off well, so I thought I'd just play it safe and take a picture of some books. Bor-ing. Then I remembered the fun topless mermaid hanging by the sink in our downstairs bathroom and had my B picture! Ha! I may be making a bit of a reputation for myself in this photo group!

B is for boobies

Since the husband was cooped up watching the playoffs, I took a walk around our little condo community, looking for other B inspiration. I really like how both of these pictures turned out! (ok, I can't find the second picture-birds of paradise-so you'll just have to look at my bare branches instead.)

b is for bare branches

No comments:

Post a Comment